There are many strategies and options that should be considered to maximise your retirement savings which include:
- Salary sacrifice contributions to minimise your tax and increase your retirement savings.
- Non-concessional contributions where you may be eligiblefor an additional Government co-contribution.
- Considering an SMSF (Self-managed super fund) where you will have options to invest in a broader range of investments including direct property.
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Options for your defined benefit superannuation
- Ensuring your superannuation investments align to your preferred level of risk.
- Checking if you have lost superannuation or multiple superannuation accounts that you may be paying multiple sets of account fees.
Your superannuation should be addressed no matter what stage in life you find yourself as the way you structure your superannuation will impact your retirement.
Is your super invested appropriately?
Contact us today for a free consultation.