First Home Buyers
Congratulations on making the decision to purchase your first home. In most cases this will be the biggest investment you make in your life. We would like to help you navigate through the process to ensure you have the appropriate lending strategy in place.
Some of the obstacles we will discuss with you as a first home buyer include:
- Understanding how much you can afford to borrow.
- You eligibility for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) which may be a payment up to $20,000.
- Your eligibility for stamp duty concessions or exemptions.
- Which loan deals suit your requirements including; comparing fees, costs and condition of your loan.
- Assisting you with the overload of paperwork that comes with your first home purchase.