First Home Buyers
Congratulations on making the decision to purchase your first home. In most cases this will be the biggest investment you make in your life. We would like to help you navigate through the process to ensure you have the appropriate lending strategy in place.
Some of the obstacles we will discuss with you as a first home buyer include:
- Understanding how much you can afford to borrow.
- Your eligibility for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) which may be a payment up to $20,000.
- Your eligibility for stamp duty concessions or exemptions.
- Whether you qualify for the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (FHLDS) which allows you to pay NO LMI.
- Which loan deals suit your requirements including; comparing fees, costs and condition of your loan.
- Assisting you with the overload of paperwork that comes with your first home purchase.
Have You Got A Pre-Approval?
You may be thinking to yourself why do you need a pre-approval?
A pre-approval is an obligation-free way to estimate what you could afford to borrow from a lender before you make an offer on a property.
Getting an Approval in Principle will help you:
- Know how much you could afford to borrow
- Plan your budget
- Be confident to make an offer
- Be seen by agents as a serious buyer
- In most cases is necessary in an auction
Contact us so we can get you pre-approved with the best available bank for your situation.